Shin Splints Fort Worth TX
If you are experiencing shin splints, Fort Worth TX has a few options for treatment. Fort Worth TX offers many different types of treatments for shin splints, depending on the severity of your condition. You can find relief from Fort Worth TX’s expert physicians.
Some common treatments for shin splints include:
– Rest: Giving your body a chance to heal is crucial. Avoiding high-impact activities will allow your shins to recover.
– Ice: Applying ice to the affected area can help reduce swelling and pain.
– Compression: Wearing compression bandages or socks can help minimize swelling.
– Elevation: Keeping your legs elevated above heart level will also help reduce swelling
Symptoms of shin splints include:
– Pain along the shinbone
Ideal candidates for shin splint treatments:
– People who experience shin pain during or after exercise
– Military personnel
Causes of shin splints:
– Overpronation: This is when your foot rolls inward too much when you walk or run. This puts extra stress on the shinbone and can lead to shin splints.
– Flat feet: This can also lead to overpronation and shin pain.
– Tight calf muscles: Having tight calf muscles can make it difficult to flex your foot properly, which can lead to shin pain.
– High-impact activities: Running, dancing, and other high-impact activities can put strain on the shins and lead to shin splints.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, our surgeons in Fort Worth TX have many different treatment options available to help you find relief. Our xpert physicians can help you find the best course of treatment for your individual needs. Don’t suffer from shin splints any longer, we are here to help!
If you are interested in Shin Splint treatment in Fort Worth, Tx please give our office a call today at 9728059985
There are many different conditions that can cause foot and ankle pain. Some of the more common conditions include: